· Implement production philosophy: Efficiency, Cost, Safety and Qualityaccording to budget.
· Ensure that production routines comply with appropriate current GMP, safety and budget standards
· Establish activities directed toward Production continuity and balance: shift schedules, ensuring requisition of materials, machine loading, grievance resolution and equipment maintenance
· Coordinate and integrate with other plant function areas to ensure support in attaining output, productivity and quality
· Select, organize and define labour force to ensure consistent attainment of production schedules at optimum productivity and cost levels
· Recommend improvements in Production flows and methods
· Lead improvement projects and routine organization. Prepare project scope, budget, resource needs, economic evaluation and timeline. Ensure that projects meet business as well as quality and safety requirements.
· Ensure a close follow-up on CAPA and deviations to identify root causes, avoid overdue closure and re-occurrence
· Communicate the Safety Health and Environment Policy and define an organization of the department in line with SHE Policy
· Degree in pharmacy, chemistry, engineering or relate field
· Over 10 years experience in management of production operations
· Experience in relevant GMP subjects (EU, FDA, japan,etc )
· Experience in implementing cost awareness and efficiency ( LEAN) principle in production
· Knowledge in regulatory
· Excellent communication skills in both Hebrew and English
מרכז, ירושלים, דרום